Sunbelt Business Brokers has some of the top producing professionals in Oregon. We have specialists in virtually every field ranging from nursery, to restaurant, to medical, to million dollar manufacturing operations. We are also qualified to handle your real estate, if you choose to include it in the sale. With a wide range of business experience in our office, you are sure to find a broker who is suitable for your needs.
Sunbelt Business Brokers of Portland and Vancouver has been in the marketplace 13 years, has sold over 150 businesses in all types of industry from small manufacturing to large nurseries. Distribution, wine, restaurants, franchises, and franchise resales. In 2008 Sunbelt Business Brokers acquired a permanent location on the doorstep of Portland directly under the tram.
Sunbelt Business Brokers of Portland and Vancouver was founded over thirteen years ago when the owner saw a need for serving business owners who wanted to divest themselves of their businesses because of a myriad of reasons: health concerns, divorce, retirement, relocation, and other personal interests. Pat Lawrence saw the value of affiliation with a National network of Sunbelt Business Broker offices when a seller wants to sell a business, much greater exposure to sell a business. With the growth of the internet business buyers come from all over the world to look for businesses for sale. Sunbelt Business Brokers has a proven track record and a system for selling a business having been founded by Ed Pendarvis in Charleston, South Carolina in 1978. The Sunbelt Franchise has grown to over 185 offices in the United States and 68 worldwide. At any given time, there are approximately 6000 listings in the Sunbelt System. The company believes in professionalism and continuing education to keep up with critical trends in the market place. The office owners are encouraged to be part of the professional association International Business Brokers Association and M&A Source, the leading associations in the industry.
Why More Business Owners Choose Sunbelt
- Largest Main Street and Lower Middle Market business intermediary firm in the world!
- More Certified Business Intermediaries (CBI) than any other firm!
- Sunbelt's broad network consist of more than 10,000 business-for-sale listings!
- Tens of thousands of registered business buyers looking for just the right business!
- We wrote the book (Selling Your Business For Dummies) on how to sell your business!
Sunbelt Business Brokers Portland and Vancouver is 1 of over 200 world class M&A offices within the Sunbelt Network, we strive to exude excellence in every area of our business. Our team is built on a commitment to client focused service as well as sticking to service of the highest standards of service and integrity. We conduct our business with 3 key values.
- We operate with the highest level of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Our customers always come first
- Success is achieved by working as a team.
- A professional business broker can be helpful in many ways. They can provide you with a selection of different and, in many cases, unique businesses, including many that you would not be able to find on your own. Approximately 90 percent of those who buy businesses end up with something completely different from the business that they first inquired about. Business brokers can offer you a wide variety of businesses to look at and consider.
- Business brokers are also an excellent source of information about small business and the business buying process. They are familiar with the market and can advise you about trends, pricing and what is happening locally. Your business broker will handle all of the details of the business sale and will do everything possible to guide you in the right direction, including, if necessary, consulting other professionals who may be able to assist you.
- Your local professional business broker is the best person to talk to about your business needs and requirements.
- Sunbelt business brokers can help those buying or selling a business in any of the four areas of the private business market:
Main Street Businesses
General businesses that usually have gross sales of $1,000,000 or less per year and have 20 or fewer employees (95% of US businesses fall into this category).
Sunbelt is pleased to represent a select group of franchisors with a proven track record of success in their field. When you buy a franchise, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. These franchisors have proven business systems and known names in their respective markets.
Thousands of existing franchise businesses resell every year, often for "human driven" reasons: the owner retires, dies, is in poor health, is getting a divorce, is relocating or experiences other life-changing circumstances. We always want to know why someone is selling a business, and so do you. Depending on the circumstances, the sale of an existing franchise may present a good business opportunity for the buyer. An existing franchise has the advantage of being an existing business plus the ongoing support provided by the franchisor. Those looking to buy a franchise can benefit from the professional assistance provided at Sunbelt.
Sunbelt is a market leader in managing middle market transactions in the range of $3,000,000 - $30,000,000 in annual sales. We are adept at reaching all three types of buyers for this level of transaction; high net worth individuals, strategic buyers and private equity groups to maximize sale price for the seller and work for the buyer to have a successful close.